Wednesday 27 February 2013

X-Wing Demo day at Hugin & Munin Sat. March 2nd


Saturday, March 2nd I will be running an X-Wing demo day at Hugin and Munin. The event will run from 1pm until 5pm.

X-wing is an awesome new Star Wars miniature battle game from Fantasy Flight games. It's quick to learn but will take some time to master. Check out my review of the game on the Windsor Gaming Resource Blog: I spent 8 hours deciding the fate of the galaxy in X-Wing last weekend

I will be bringing over 300 points worth of ships as well as two mats to play on. That way if we get enough people we can have two concurrent games running. I will also have one of each of the new Millennium Falcon and Slave 1 sets available to use during the games. There is no cost to attend this event but I do suggest that if you dig the game you pick up a copy while at the store.

Hugin and Munin is located at:
1664 Tecumseh RD. E.
Windsor On, N8W 1C5
519 974 7898


No comments:

Post a Comment